As asset managers we act on behalf of the hotel owner to ensure that they achieve the best possible return from their hotel property. Key tasks carried out in this capacity include:
- Operations Audit
- Review of monthly operations reports
- “Treasure Hunting” – seeking changes of use or planning adjustments in the hotel to increase income and value.
- Liaison with the hotel manager to ensure maximum efficiency and contract compliance.
- Overseeing any renovations or expansion of the property
- Overseeing any proposed transition of management